I'm missing my Mom hardcore tonight. That woman would have dropped anything to be with me in this very important time of my life. She truly cared about me, and showed it. I wish that my own Father acted like he gave a shit. I call, no answer. I email, no reply. Who cares about your pregnant daughter and your first grandchild, right?
It's not like I am not already dealing with my shit-headed little brother who is mad at me for my opinion. He's already stated basically that he doesn't care to be in Emily's life. At least I have Jim. I'm lucky to have him. He's not legally my Step father, but he's been in my life since I was 2 or 3 years old. So basically, "God" or whatever deity you choose to believe in, takes out the only immediate family member that ever gave a shit about me. How's that for karma? You're nothing but a nice person to everyone, you try to help people out, do nice things, and what? Get the shitty end of the stick? Thanks a lot.
RIP Mom. I miss you. I really need you right now. . .
=( believe me, i know exactly how you feel, about the mom thing, anyway.
ReplyDelete