Saturday, October 16, 2010

"A Girls Confession" *tag*

1. What color is you hair?: Brown 

2. Drama?: No thanks! 

3. Are you a girly girl?:  Kind of?  Lol!  I love to play with eyeshadow and trying out new products.  I could be more feminine I suppose?  

4. Who was the last person you hugged?: Thomas, my love. <3 

5. Small or large purses?:  Medium =P 

6. Are you short?: I am 5'4, Shorter than some, taller than others.

7. Do you like somebody:  I'm in love with somebody.  ;) 

8. What would you do if someone smacked your butt?:   If it wasn't Thomas, or a good friend of mine, I'd punch them in the mouth. 

9. Do you care if your socks are dirty?: Very much so!  Eww! 

10. Do you dress up on Halloween?:  Usually.  If I'm in the Halloween spirit.  Not this year though.  I'll be 9 months pregnant this year... I'd rather stay home, eat candy, and watch movies... Or play World Of Warcraft. 

11. Are you double jointed?:  Not that I'm aware of. 

12. Where is the weirdest place you have slept?:  In the bathroom, I was sick and passed out.

13. Has anyone touched/smacked your butt in the past 24 hours?:  LOL, Thomas of course. 

15. Do you call anybody by their last name?:  Certain friends like to get called by their last name.  Sure. 

16. How many guys will read this just because it says “Girl Confessions”?:   At least one.  Thomas. He reads anything I post.  Sucker.  <3    

“X” Marks the Spot:

[X] I do wear make up
[X] I have cried at a movie theater.
[X] I can put mascara on without opening my mouth.
[X] I get jealous.
[ ] I think Johnny Depp is sexy.
[X] I love to laugh.
[X] I like death metal.
[X] I like rap.
[ ] I like country
[X] I carry a purse.
[X] I’d be lost without my computer.
[ ] I own a Spice Girls CD.
[ ] I own a Britney Spears CD.
[ ] I own a boy band CD.
[ ] I get bored watching football.
[ ] I’ve never been called a spoiled brat.
[ ] Guys are confusing.
[X] I’ve been called a bad influence.
[X] I have/had a piercing other than my ears.

17. What color is your bra that your wearing?: Black

18. Do you prefer light or dark haired guys?:  I prefer guys named Thomas. 

19. Are you currently frustrated with a boy?: Nope. 

20. Do you have a best friend(s)?: Luckily I do!  

21. Have you ever had your heart broken?:  I thought so.  Until my soul mate and I got re-acquainted. 

22. What size shoe do you wear?: 9 1/2- 10  wides if they are available. 

23. Do you like your life?:  It's the only one I get, I'd better enjoy it while I can. 

24. Has one of your friends ever stolen a boyfriend from you?: Nah, bitches know better. 

25. Have you ever jumped in the pool with your clothes on?:   I'm sure...  If so, I was drunk. 

26. Do you have more friends that are girls or boys?: Half and Half.  The girls might win by a smudge. 

27. Do you wear extensions? No

28. Have you ever slapped a boy in the face? :  Damn right.  That fucker deserved it. 

29. What are your biggest fears?:  Bugs, Reptiles, and Death

30. Have you ever cried yourself to sleep?: Sadly, yes. 

31. Have you ever not been able to get someone off of your mind?: Yeah, all of the time. 

32. Do you believe in the saying “once a cheater, always a cheater”?:  Per relationship, yes.  If you used to be a cheater, get into a new relationship, and keep from fucking around,  then maybe you can lose that status.  But if you fuck up once, you're 99.9% likely to do it again. IMO. 

33. Have you ever had a good feeling about something?:  All of the time. 

34. Do you ever wish you were famous?:  Just for the money.  

35. Are you currently missing someone?  My friends and loved ones in Florida. 


***This guy or that guy?***

Punk/Goth or Gangster?:  LOL Cliques.   How about "Metal" 

Preppy or Cowboy?: neither. 

Face or Body?: Face

Sweet or Sexy?: Both!

Armani or Abercrombie?: No Thanks. 

City-slicker or Rural Guy?:  Shallow much?

Blue, Green, Grey, or Brown eyes?:  Blue, because that's the color of Thomas' pretty eyes. 

Contacts or Glasses?: Doesn't matter ... he's sexy either way.   


***Your pick...***

36. Eyeliner or Mascara?: Eyeliner

37. Louis Vuitton or Dooney & Bourke?:  How about whatever is cute and on sale?

38. Heels or flats?: Heels

39. Skirts or pants?: Depends on my mood. 

40. Socks or leggings?: Socks

41. Sweatshirts or jackets?: Jackets

42. Flip Flops or sneakers?: Flip flops

43. Straight or curly hair?:  Straight 

44. Hoop or dangling earrings?:  Dangling 

45. White or black?: Black

46. Victoria’s Secret or Bath and Body Works?: Bath & Body Works

47. Smoothies or lattes?:  Smoothies.  Mmm... Tropical Smoothie's Blue Lagoon. 

48. Diet or regular sodas?: Regular.

49. Orange juice or Apple juice?: Orange Juice with pulp! 

50. Pearls or diamonds?: Diamonds... a girl's best friend! 

51. Vintage or boho?: Whatever I look good in at the time. 

52. Mary-Kate or Ashley Olsen?:  umm, no?

53. Lindsay or Hilary?:  neither. 

54. Ipod or cell phone?: Both. 

55. Friends or family?:  My friends are my family. 

56. Lip gloss or lip stick?: Lipstick for sure. 

57. Manicure or pedicure?:  Both if done right... last time I got a pedi, the chick fucked up my heels and they haven't stopped cracking. 

58. Tiffany’s or Chanel?:  Undecided. 

59. Love or peace?: BOTH!!!!   <Agreed with Kandie 

60. Sunglasses or purses?:  Purses!  <3

No comments:

Post a Comment