Friday, November 12, 2010

People Piss Me Off (Selfish Bastards)

A few friendly words of advice.    Don't get an animal if you can't keep it.   You're an asshole if you think you can get an animal, let it love you, and then get rid of it because you're too selfish.   I don't want to hear your selfish and lame excuses as to why you couldn't keep your pet.   I don't care if it pissed all over your house.  Obviously you didn't train it right, and you need to stop being ignorant and take the correct amount of time to properly train that animal.    Oh, whats that?  You're moving and the place you are going to wants a pet deposit?   1-800-PAY THE DEPOSIT,  you selfish fuck.  IF you are not a homeowner, then there is no excuse... NO reason for you not to have already known that anywhere you go are 99% likely to charge you a PET DEPOSIT.     Stop being cheap, and pay it.   This kind of shit drives me fucking crazy.  If you aren't 100% dedicated to keeping your pet healthy, happy, safe, and loved, DON'T GET ONE, EVER.    


Also, while I'm on the subject of pets...  GET IT FIXED.   There is a massive overabundance of homeless pets right now.  There is nothing fucking special about  your pet that it needs to breed.  IT DOESN'T.  Stop being cheap, and get it spayed or neutered.   If your finances are really that bad, then A.) why the fuck did you get a pet in the first place. and B.) Don't be lazy, call around, and see if there are any discounted programs to getting animals spayed and to getting them their shots.   Because trust me, there ARE organizations out there.  You just have to look.  




IF you have an STD... don't go dating people, THINK that you two are going to get serious, stop wearing condoms, give it to that person, and then 6 months to a few years later decide you are bored and leave them.   You are now the asshole who has caused about 60 (probably more!)  cases of this STD. Great job, asshole.    Glad I kept it wrapped, or I'd be joining your statistic.   Because of you, my friend now has to have a histochemistry.  Great job, you selfish asshole. 




Abortions.  Look, I'm pro-choice.  Do what you want with YOUR body, but for FUCK SAKE, Abortions aren't a form of birth control.   I can see you needing to get one, maybe two.   But four or five...  REALLY?    Wrap it up, eat a birth control pill everyday, get an IUD, SOMETHING.    Now you are just taking advantage of something that's kind of fucked up in a way.  I'm starting to think they should give you your dead fetus in a jar as a reminder.  Maybe you won't go getting knocked up again until you're ready. 




Fuck heads. 


/rant off.     

1 comment:

  1. I do this from time to time. I write about things that piss me off, I just haven't done it in this blog yet. My son's aunt adopted two dogs and I think she got rid of them two months later because they ate all her underwear, peed everywhere etc. I'm not a dog owner. I am a cat owner (cats are just SO much better) but I agree. People whine and complain about how expensive they are but they are cheaper than the owners are.

    ReplyDelete